Thursday, October 8, 2015

Know Nothing?


Groups of protesters, some of them armed, are planning anti-Muslim demonstrations in front of at least 20 mosques, community centers and government offices across the country on Oct. 9 and 10.  The Global Rally for Humanity

One of the organizers is Jon Ritzheimer, a former U.S. Marine and “Oath Keeper” who gained media attention earlier this year for coordinating the Freedom of Speech Rally Round 2, which drew hundreds of armed protesters and several hundred counter-protesters. Washington Times

On the Phoenix Global Rally for Humanity page, Mr. Ritzheimer alluded to his past protests, writing, “Patriots, Veterans, Bikers, Militia, Reservists, active-duty Infidels and all AMERICANS who still LOVE LIBERTY and cling to the CONSTITUTION!!”

OPEN CARRY anti-mosque pro-AMERICA rally on 10/10!!

As a twenty-five year veteran, a staunch supporter of the second amendment as well as the first... this is just wrong on so many levels it's sickening.  If you want to protest Farrakhan's Justice or Else March fine, if you want to protest CAIR, fine.  Wear your F*** Islam shirt and make doodles of the prophet Mohammad, but if you think gathering armed mobs outside places of worship is faithful to our American heritage and reflective of a love of liberty, I suggest you try reading the fricking constitution rather than just clinging to it.  Oathkeeper my ass, you're nothing more than a jack-booted, publicity seeking thug.  Don't wrap yourself in my flag oath breaker, you're a disgrace to the uniform you used to wear, demeaning to my years of service, and an insult to faithful veterans everywhere.  If I do choose to exercise my second amendment rights I can tell you where I'll be standing... at port arms on the steps of the mosque defending it from the likes of you.

Now that I've got that off my chest, comments?

No comments: