It's that time of year. What does your crystal ball say?
Give us five short, simple, easily verifiable predictions for 2016.
In addition, please predict the following:
$ Democrat president/VP candidates
$ GOP president/VP candidates
$ Next US President
Also, throw in some humorous prediction that will not count against your prediction score. Number your five real predictions, 1-5.
$ Dem ticket: Hillary Clinton and one of the Castro brothers
(The ones from Texas, not Cuba, although the latter would be a good fit as well in today Democrat Party).
$ Repub Ticket: Chris Christie/Susana Martinez
$ Next US President: Hillary Clinton
* 1 TB, 2 TB and 3 TB solid State computer drives will fall below $200/Terabyte
* Assad regains control of all of Syria, including Raqqa, but violent ISIS remnants continue to ankle-bite his regime, while ISIS keeps a firm hold on parts of Iraq.
* US GDP for 2015 will be below 3%
* Europe and North America will each experience at least one Islamic terror attack with more than 50 casualties each (I will be happy to be wrong about this one)
* GOP House and Senate will approve the Trans-Pacific Partnership and President Obama will sign it.