Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Screwed like a Housecat?


I have to admit, I never heard the title of this post until I read it last night, and I have no idea what it means excepting a literal interpretation (although I could understand it better if it was an alley cat given their yowling).  Lest I be accused of plagiarism like Melania Trump I must immediately attribute it to a Silverfiddle comment yesterday.

So, now that the cat is out of the bag I'll stop pussyfooting around and get down to it.

Should Bernie Sanders stage an Independent run? Or is he and the country best served by what SF described in that same comment as "kissing Hillary's ass"? (Now that is something that is guaranteed to ensure that I am suffering from nightmares and PESD well into 2017, that is Post-Election Stress Disorder, not to mention the overwhelming desire to pluck out my eyeballs with a spork).

Personally after the Tammanyesque shagging he received from the DNC I couldn't blame him one bit if he did.

So not only what do you think he should do, but what would you do if you were in his shoes? 

Here's a little theme music for the convention.



No comments: