Friday, March 1, 2013

It's the end of the world as we know it

And I Feel Fine

Sequestration

Uh oh, this means no fear - cavalier. Renegade and steer clear! A tournament, a tournament, a tournament of lies. Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline.

It's the end of the world as we know it.             -R.E.M.

One day before automatic spending cuts are due to hit the Pentagon and other federal agencies, Congress on Thursday abandoned efforts to avert the cuts and left town for the weekend. The sequester is here, and policymakers have no plans to make it go away.  - Washington Post

 So... Is it the End of the World?

 

 If you could care less about the politics... here is the song

 

  Have a good weekend

You can rest assured your congressmen will.  I found the song's subject matter oh so apropos, and besides I'm sick and tired of politicians telling me it's the end of the world if they don't get more money.

Sequester?  I'll take two!

Sequester got you down? Take two of these...


No, that's not Bob Marley
Yes, that is Robin Williams.   

Cheers!

~Finntann~   

No comments: