Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Laughter Makes for a Good Appetite



I don't know about you, but I'm smoking a turkey tomorrow, and then I'll be participating in a pie eating contest.

Here are some corny, stale Thanksgiving riddles I stole off the internet...

What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
Pumpkin pi


Why do turkeys go gobble, gobble?
Because they never learned their table manners!


What do you get when you cross a turkey with a banjo?
A turkey that can pluck itself! (this one doesn't even make sense, but it had a banjo in it, so I kept it)

And the mustiest, crustiest, oldest and corniest one of all...

Why was the United Nations concerned when the waitress dropped the platter on Thanksgiving?
It meant the fall of Turkey, the ruin of Greece, and the break up of China.




No comments: