Sunday, October 23, 2016

Obama & Jay Z



Photo: Mikamote

Donald Trump is an evil misogynist for his comments about women, yet the President parties with Jay Z, Chance,  Wale, 
J. Cole, Ludacris, among others.


(Bitch) (Bitch) (Bitch)
Don't make me say it thrice, you acting all up tight
All sidity like, like you ain't a (Bitch)
You ain't no better cause you don't be f*cking rappers
You only f*ck with actors, you still getting f*cked backwards
(Bitch) Unless you f*cked a dude on his own merit
And not the way he dribbles or ball or draw lyrics
You're a (Bitch), No ma, you're a (Bitch)

 So this is the kind of music our President likes and Donald Trump is the misogynist?

“So we could never be a couple hun / F*ck love / All I got for hoes is hard d*ck and bubblegum.” Big L

“Bitches ain’t sh*t but hoes and tricks / Lick on these nuts and suck the d*ck.” – Snoop Dogg

“I know she like chocolate men / She got more n*ggas off than Cochran.” – Kanye West

“My little sister’s birthday / She’ll remember me / For a gift I had ten of my boys take her virginity.” – Bizarre

“Slut, you think I won’t choke no whore / Til the vocal cords don’t work in her throat no more?!” – Eminem

“It’s damn near four in the morning, ain’t sh*t to discuss / Til you ask which d*ck do you suck.” – Jadakiss

“Love a feminist b*tch, oh, it get my dick hard / So no apologies for all the misogyny.” – Danny Brown 

Update: My apologies, I forgot to insert the link to the article these lyrics came from.

No comments: