Sunday, May 1, 2016

Ted Cruz 2016





Anointed by God or Mad as a Hatter?

Or, as some claim... is he just full of gas


The story is that God speaking through Heidi Cruz has endorsed Ted Cruz:

We were on our knees for two hours seeking God's will. At the end of that time, a word came through his wife, Heidi. And the word came, just saying, "Seek God's face, not God's hand." And I'll tell you, it was as if there was a cloud of the holy spirit filling that place. Some of us were weeping, and Ted just looked up and said, "Lord, here am I, use me. I surrender to you, whatever you want." 
Now I know this to be false because just the other night when we were, coincidentally, playing Texas Hold'em with Moses and Abraham, he clearly and distinctly told me he was voting for Gary Johnson. God is after all, a libertarian; you're free to accept him or turn away from him, and in the end you suffer the consequences of your own actions.

Now I normally don't visit the sins of the father upon the son, or the sins of their relatives upon politicians, i.e. Billy Carter.  But having your father go out and stump for you was really a bad decision opening you up for public ridicule.  You're fair game Ted. In the end is there really that much of a difference between Rafael Cruz and Mullah Omar? 

No comments: