Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Day In The Life

Woke up, fell out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up, I noticed I was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the Oval Office in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke
And somebody spoke and I went into a dream 
I READ THE NEWS TODAY, OH BOY!

About an IRS man who... 

To paraphrase Hilary Clinton who was obviously way off base on that phone thing...

"It's 8 a.m. and your children are at school, but there's a TV in the White House and it's on. Something is happening in the world. Your vote will decide who watches that show. Whether it's someone who already knows a couple of people, knows community activism. Someone tested and ready to watch in a dangerous world. It's 8 a.m. and your children are at school. Who do you want watching that TV?" 

Is it just me?

Or are the rest of you as annoyed as I am at the President acting clueless and repeatedly claiming, "I heard this on the news the same time you did".

Honestly, I don't believe there is a conspiracy or that there is organized malicious intent in any of these administration gaffes... they are simply indicative of the complete lack of any significant executive experience on the part of our Chief Executive, and that you can't learn to be an executive as leader of the free worldFault lies not solely with the President but also with his staff. 

It basically boils down to one of two things... he's not listening (he allegedly misses half his daily briefs), or his staff isn't adequately briefing (The IRS thing was brought to the attention of the WH counsel's office a month ago).

How do I know this? 

  Been there, done that.

Anybody else out there remember transparencies?




   

No comments: