Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I Have Never Seen Anyone

Such a Load of Crap

As I witnessed President Obama shovel yesterday.  He is either the world's most consummate liar, or is so delusional that he actually believes what he is saying.

I found his driveling speech so pathetic that I honestly wanted to throw my coffee cup at the TV.  After watching today's performance all I can say in response is "Go #### yourself!"

SHUT THE WHOLE G-D THING DOWN

Tuesday's revolting... and I won't dignify it by calling it a press conference, a press conference would imply that the press was allowed to ask questions as opposed to being allowed to regurgitate pre-screened government talking points, so the President can go on with his lecture. It is the theater of the absurd... an hour long "press conference" and not one question on the American Circus Act (ACA), also known as 'Obamacare".  If the press had any cajones or even self-respect they wouldn't even  show up, rather than appear and give some semblance of credibility to this two-bit sideshow that is our current administration.  

That press fiasco utterly and completely has me so P.O'd that at this point I don't even care if we do go into default.  At least with lousy credit the ######'s can't borrow money to spend on programs we don't need and maybe in the aftermath we'll get people in the legislative and executive branch's who can actually do something constructive.

This current situation has vividly illustrated everything that is ugly and nasty about this administration...  WWII vets can't go to the WWII memorial, but La Raza can Rally on the Mall?  The American people are being spit on... nay pissed on, and are quite content to have the "President" get on National TV and tell them it's raining. 

The President, the President who once again called the Speaker of the House to reiterate the "he won't negotiate", has the balls to stand up on national TV and accuse the Republican party of "holding a gun to the head of the American people".  Every word that comes out of his lying mouth (credit to Joe Wilson) is an insult to the American people. I am sick and tired of being lied to, bullshitted, and stroked by this prissy Chicago political hack.  The gloves are off, I am done feigning respect and being polite.  I'll call it like I see it and if you don't like it... tough.

Okay, Done Venting

What did you think of yesterday's presidential soap opera?  Believe me... Day's of Our Lives had nothing on the overacted drama, innuendo, intrigue, and false tears of the president's "press conference".




 

No comments: