We’re lucky to bank anything after paying all the bills, but we do thank God I still have a job.
We sit here being eaten alive by higher gas and food prices, and Bernake's Obama-saving QE3 will just make it worse, yet there are plenty of people still ready to pull the lever for this dismal failure of a president.
Why are we all feeling poorer? Because we are!
According to an analysis of Census Bureau data by Sentier Research, median household income has fallen more during the three-year recovery, 4.8 percent, than it did during the 18-month recession, 2.6 percent.
As one of the researchers told Bloomberg, “Almost every group is worse off than it was three years ago, and some groups had very large declines in income. We’re in an unprecedented period of economic stagnation.”(Pethokoukis – Better off? Not in this Reality)Here’s what else President Obama has brought us:
* Unemployment over 8% for 42 consecutive months
* GDP growing at less than half the rate of previous recoveries
* There are fewer people working now than when Obama took office
* Poverty is up 24% and median income is down 8.1%
* Gas prices have doubled Under Obama’s reign
* The president tried to play dumb about it on Letterman, but he's increased the national debt by an unprecedented $6 trillion., bringing the grand total we owe to over $16 trillion.
And despite the coronation of a citizen of the world named Barack Hussein Obama, who supposedly understands the Muslim world...