Monday, July 1, 2013

CELEBRITY CAGE DEATHMATCH

Photo: Simon Q

PAULA DEEN VS. ALEC BALDWIN 

 

PAULA DEEN COMES OUT SWINGING!!!

Lawyer: Have you ever used the N-word yourself?
Deen: Yes, of course.

Lawyer: Okay. In what context?
Deen: Well, it was probably when a black man burst into the bank that I was working at and put a gun to my head.

Lawyer: Okay. And what did you say?
Deen: Well, I don't remember, but the gun was dancing all around my temple ... I didn't -- I didn't feel real favorable towards him.

Lawyer: Okay. Well, did you use the N-word to him as he pointed a gun in your head at your face?
Deen: Absolutely not.

Lawyer: Well, then, when did you use it?
Deen: Probably in telling my husband.

Lawyer: Okay. Have you used it since then?
Deen: I'm sure I have, but it's been a very long time.


Transcript: Huffington Post

ALEC BALDWIN PUTS UP A MEAN DEFENSE

 

I'm gonna find you, George Stark, you toxic little queen, and I'm gonna fuck … you … up

If [sic] put my foot up your f--king ass, George Stark, but I’m sure you’d dig it too much?"

I want all of my followers and beyond to straighten out this fucking little bitch. 

Newsbusters

TOO CLOSE TO CALL

Obviously, this match is too close to call, we're going to have to go to the judges tonight... the American media.

AND THE VERDICT IS...

 

PAULA DEEN IS A RACIST

ALEC BALDWIN MADE AN ALLEGED SLUR

COME ON FOLKS!

Even Anderson Cooper gets it:

Why does #AlecBaldwin get a pass when he uses gay slurs? If a conservative talked of beating up a "queen" they would be vilified.

First, you have to understand both of them were under extreme pressure, someone put a gun to Paula Deen's head... and someone tweeted that Alec Baldwin's wife was texting at James Gandolfini's funeralI think if someone tweeted about my wife, I'd have to go and hire her a bodyguard.  What's this world coming to?

I'm not defending Paula Deen, nor am I implying that Alec Baldwin is a "rude thoughtless pig"... okay, maybe I am but that's just my personal opinion.  But come on folks, can you have a bigger double-standard than the one illustrated in these events?

No comments: