Thursday, October 23, 2014

He that strikes my brother strikes me






D. Gordon E. Robertson



Cpl Nathan Cirillo, Facebook








 In the course of my military career it was both a privilege and an honor to serve side by side with our Canadian allies.  In the wake of this tragic and cowardly attack we stand with our brothers in the Great White North.

I originally had a more formal version of Oh Canada posted, but after seeing this, the Canadian National Anthem played as a symbol of solidarity at the Pittsburgh Penguins - Philadelphia Flyers game, I had to switch to it.

A P.S. to Stephen Harper:  If there's any truth to the rumor that this terrorist attack was prompted by the deployment of 6 CF-18's in the fight against ISIS, go ahead and deploy the other 132 of them if you want, we got your back.

No comments: