Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Cabinet


Lots of names are being bandied about potential picks for a Trump cabinet.

Of the names I've heard for State I have to say Bolton would be my choice, if not that then Ambassador to the UN.

Kelly Ayotte would be an interesting choice for Defense, although she is a tad young.

I'm going to guess that AG goes to either Christie or Giuliani  with whoever is left over getting Commerce.

I'm also going to guess that Flynn gets the DNI or National Security Advisor position rather than Defense.

Hopefully he'll spring a few surprises.

The funniest I've heard is Arpaio for Homeland, not ever going to happen, I don't think he'd ever get confirmed (and rightfully so), but it would be a great big middle finger to the left.

What do you think? Care to make some predictions?

No comments: